What does your day look like?
Each morning you start your day with a fresh cup of coffee. Chat to a couple colleges on the way to your desk. Turn on your computer, check your agenda, email, and to-do list. From there you’ll review some of our marketing analytic tools (Google analytics, HubSpot, marketing heat maps, etc.). From the very start you will be guided and coached, eventually leading you to prioritizing your own tasks and projects.
You will attend our weekly Marketing & Sales Meeting, which will serve as guidance as well as insight on issues that can be worked on. Here, you will be able to brainstorm new concepts and take initiative over coordinating your tasks and deadlines.
At 3devo, our marketing strategy focuses on tasks seen through the customer journey. You will look at the Why, How and What of the organization from a customer’s perspective. We encourage you to let yourself be guided by a combination of analytical skills, professional knowledge and creativity.
Do you have what it takes?
You have a strong drive to learn and a persevering work mentality. Have adequate knowledge and experience, but know that you’re never done learning. In addition, you have/are:
- (HBO) bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years of website maintenance experience
- Extremely good knowledge of the English language
- Familiar with marketing automation & supporting tools
- A web master
- A deep understanding of HTML & CSS skills and responsive design techniques
- (Experience in e-commerce businesses in a plus!)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You make sure that our marketing efforts (proper event tags, analytics dashboards, campaign tracking) are running smoothly and reaches the right people.
- Work on projects that improve data driven marketing, marketing automation and CRO
- Making sure our CMS systems (WordPress) are running smoothly and stay well updated
- Arranging the Technical SEO (Server side, Google webmaster, etc.)
- Implementing, improving, connecting and maintaining the diverse marketing software tools
- You will have a large role in providing technical website support and help resolve issues that may appear.
What do we offer?
Work alongside innovate minds in a high-tech working environment where you will develop yourself PLUS:
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile freedom and flexibility
- Flat hierarchy, short decision lines, big impact
- Good salary and working conditions
- After-work drinks with the teams on Fridays
- A lively atmosphere in the office with super colleagues 😊