Working Hours: Flexible; depending on internship requirements
Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Strategic Marketing? Do you find yourself eager to propose strategic marketing plans and initiatives to support business goals? Would you like to join a company where your analysis and thoughts are highly valued? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want YOU on our commercial team at 3devo.
Who are we?
3devo B.V. is a high-tech start-up located in Utrecht, NL, that develops products for the global 3D-printing market. We consist of enthusiastic and passionate team players that contribute every day to the success of the company. We achieve these results by combining skills such as creativity, work ethic, and teamwork, resulting in maximizing one’s skillset.
We are rapidly growing, so each day is never the same. Our team members feel responsible for the success of 3devo and are always willing to help each other. This creates a pleasant and driven working atmosphere. We work hard, but also enjoy our morning cups of coffee and our celebratory Friday work drinks.
Who are you?
- You’re an HBO 3rd or 4th-year student
- You are a strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can give insight
- You enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You understand the processes of monitoring SEO ranking (e.g. Moz, Ahrefs, or Google Keyword Planner)
- You can write engaging content and build compelling campaigns to actively engage targeted communities
- You have an affinity for analyzing the social and search campaigns’ performance
- You are able to speak up when important information or questions must be raised and take action when issues must be addressed
- Experience with CRM and/or CMS systems is a HUGE plus! (e.g. HubSpot, SalesForce, or Marketo)
- You have an affinity with technology / 3D printing (is a plus but not required)
What do we offer you?
- We give you the freedom to analyze and provide marketing strategies (through digital marketing and event marketing)
- We allow you to conduct market research to drive strategic planning
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Great marketing role models, with the freedom to take charge
- Ability to experience a fast pace atmosphere with discipline and deadlines
- We offer a € 300 gross intern salary on full-time basis
- Access to print as much as you desire with our 3D printers