Working Hours: Flexible; depending on internship requirements
Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Mechanical Engineering? Would you like to join a company where your thoughts and creations are highly valued? Do you enjoy contributing to the development of innovative machines and solutions? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want YOU at 3devo.
Who are we?
3devo B.V. is a high-tech start-up located in Utrecht, NL, that develops products for the global 3D-printing market. We consist of enthusiastic and passionate team players that contribute every day to the success of the company. We achieve these results by combining skills such as creativity, work ethic, and teamwork, resulting in maximizing one’s skillset.
We are rapidly growing, so each day is never the same. Our team members feel responsible for the success of 3devo and are always willing to help each other. This creates a pleasant and driven working atmosphere. We work hard, but also enjoy our morning cups of coffee and our celebratory Friday work drinks.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about your study within Mechanical Engineering
- You’re a 3rd or 4th-year HBO student
- You are a team player and have a persevering attitude
- You show practical insight and initiative
- You are able to set up a project-base preparation/planning of the assignment
- You can determine design specifications and solutions for existing issues (mechanical, electronic, productional technology)
- You can make a 3D CAD design (SolidWorks)
What are you going to do?
3devo deals with mechanical product development, prototyping and production. We carry out a wide range of projects; from developing a product idea into a fully saleable end product. Think about:
- Product design & prototype construction
- Drawing and calculating mechanical structures
- Setting up, optimizing and engineering production (techniques) and facilities
- Assistance and co-working with the production and assembly
- Material research and test work
What do we offer?
- A chance to be part of a great team and experience the development of a mechanical product from up close
- Creative freedom combined with clear coaching within an inspiring work environment
- Projects which are always close to the practice
- We offer a € 300 gross intern salary on full-time basis