Working Hours: Flexible; depending on internship requirements
Duration: 5-12 months
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Material Research? Would you like to kick-start your career at a company that values your hard work? Do you enjoy research, experimenting and testing of materials? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want YOU at 3devo.
Who are we?
3devo B.V. is a high-tech start-up located in Utrecht, NL, that develops products for the global 3D-printing market. We consist of enthusiastic and passionate team players that contribute every day to the success of the company. We achieve these results by combining skills such as creativity, work ethic, and teamwork, resulting in maximizing one’s skillset.
We are rapidly growing, so each day is never the same. Our team members feel responsible for the success of 3devo and are always willing to help each other. This creates a pleasant and driven working atmosphere. We work hard, but also enjoy our morning cups of coffee and our celebratory Friday work drinks.
What will you be doing?
- Run materials experiments using 3devo’s Filament Extruders, Polymer Dryer and Plastic Shredder
- Investigate material behavior under different experimental conditions
- Research into the compounding process to create composites
- Study the influence of various material additives
- Write sales-oriented and technical documentation
- Conduct other specific studies (viscosity analysis, disassembly and cleaning optimization, surface treatment of certain parts, and more)
Various disciplines can be involved within this framework: Mechanics, service, commerce, electronics, and especially materials sciences.
What does it take?
- You are currently studying either Polymer Sciences, Materials or Chemical Engineering
- You’re a 3rd or 4th-year HBO student
- You are a team player with practical insight
- You have an affinity with technology / 3D printing (is a plus but not required)
What do we offer you?
- Professional guidance
- Challenging, inspiring and international working environment
- Flat hierarchy so your voice will always be heard
- A € 300 gross internship compensation on a full-time basis (40 hours)