Working Hours: Flexible; depending on internship requirements
Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Marketing with a hint of HR? Do you find yourself eager to propose an employer branding plan and initiatives to support business goals? Would you like to join a company where your analysis and thoughts are highly valued? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want YOU on our commercial team at 3devo.
Who are we?
3devo started with a simple mission: to empower innovators and creators within the 3D printing industry through custom filament. Today, we not only empower these individuals but also enable sustainable practices through our recycling solutions. While some people see plastic as waste, we see it as a resource. And we’re taking action! We work hard, but we still make time to enjoy our morning coffees, our (slightly competitive) foosball games, and team-bonding activities. Are you ready to start making an impact? With new challenges ahead, this is an exciting time to join 3devo!
Who are you?
- You are in your 3rd year and a strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can give insight.
- You enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- You understand the idea and process of Employer Branding
- You can write engaging content (good story-teller )and build compelling campaigns to actively engage future colleagues
- You have an affinity for analyzing the Social and Search campaigns’ performance
- Experience with CRM and/or CMS systems is a HUGE plus! (Ex: HubSpot, SalesForce, or Marketo)
- You live in Utrecht, or willing to commute to Utrecht
- You have an affinity with people
What do we offer you?
- We encourage you to conduct market research to drive strategic planning
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Great marketing (and HR) role models
- Ability to experience a fast pace atmosphere with discipline and deadlines
- We offer a € 300 gross intern salary on full-time basis
If you think you’re a great fit for our open and fast-moving culture, then we encourage you to apply to our internship starting as soon as possible (for enrolled students only). Please apply through the form OR by sending your motivational letter AND resume to Ms. Joke Prak at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line INTERNSHIP: EMPLOYER BRANDING.