Business Acquisition Internship
Working Hours: Flexible; depending on internship requirements
Duration: 5-12 month internship programs
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Sales/Business Acquisition? Do you enjoy implementing negotiation and relationship building tactics? Would you like to kickstart your career at a company that values your hard work? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want YOU at 3devo.
Who are we?
3devo B.V. is a high-tech start-up located in Utrecht, NL, that develops products for the 3D-printing global market. We consist of enthusiastic and passionate team players that contribute every day to the success of the company. We achieve these results by combining skills such as creativity, work ethic, and teamwork. Resulting in maximizing one’s skillset.
We are rapidly growing, so each day is never the same. Our team members feel responsible for the success of 3devo and are always willing to help each other. This creates a pleasant and driven working atmosphere. We work hard, but also enjoy our morning cups of coffee and our celebratory Friday work beers. Don’t believe us? Then come visit us!
Who are you?
- You have an affinity in sales by pitching the value of a product
- You have excellent communications skills
- You are fluent in English (fluency in a foreign language is a big plus)
- You are proactive, results-orientated and not afraid to go for the extra mile
- You can manage your time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- You are enthusiastic about business development
- You are ready to join our commercial team Feb/March 2020
- You live in Utrecht, or willing to commute to Utrecht
- You have an affinity with technology / 3D printing (is a plus but not required)
What do we offer you?
- Professional sales guidance with proper sales training
- Market research for potential customers
- Challenging, inspiring and international working environment
- Flat hierarchy so your voice will always be heard
- Plenty of office space for you to get creative or if you need a quiet space
- Ability to experience a fast pace atmosphere with discipline and deadlines.
- We offer a € 450 gross intern salary on full-time basis
- Access to print as much as your desire with our 3D printers.
If you think you’re a great fit for our open and fast-moving culture, then we encourage you to apply to our 6-month internship starting February/March 2020 (for enrolled students only). Please apply by sending your motivational letter AND resume to Ms. Joke Prak at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line INTERNSHIP: BUSINESS AQUISITION.
Are you curious to experience what a 3devo internship is like? Watch as an intern, from our commercial team, explains his over-all experience, day-to-day actives and the obstacles he overcame interning at 3devo right here.