What will you be doing?
You will contribute to the commercial development and international sales expansion of 3devo’s products and services to innovative companies, multinationals, and educational institutions by:
- Creating new business opportunities in a worldwide 3D printing market
- Identifying, developing and nurturing pipeline leads
- Jumping on opportunities to cross-sell 3devo’s products and services
- Leading demo meetings and using negotiation tactics to pursue business opportunities
- Guiding leads through the sales funnel by properly providing fitting solutions
Do you have what it takes?
Are you an ambitious, well organized, sales professional? Are you ready to expand 3devo’s presence in the 3D printing market? If you also have a strong desire to constantly learn with a persevering work mentality, then you’re our ideal person.
In addition, you have:
- (HBO) bachelor diploma of a commercial education
- International commercial awareness; a deep understanding of different cultural sales approaches
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Strong communicative drive, love to communicate with people and learn more about their needs
- A professional and outgoing personality, with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients
- Willingness to travel and represent the organization at fairs, exhibitions (international) and demonstrations with clients
- Excellent command of the English language (German and/or French is a plus)
- Driver’s license
Why work at 3devo?
Work alongside innovate minds in a high-tech working environment where you will develop yourself PLUS:
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile freedom and flexibility
- Flat hierarchy, short decision lines, big impact
- A rewarding sales commission-based model
- A company gym and healthy snacks throughout the day
- After-work drinks with the office team on Fridays
- A lively atmosphere in the office with super colleagues 😊
Interested? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.