What are you going to do?
You will contribute to the commercial development and international sales expansion of 3devo’s products and services to innovative companies, multinationals and educational institutions by:
- Transforming leads into relationships and providing the best solutions to clients
- Contributing to negotiations, investigations and implementing sales strategies
- Acquisitioning through mail, telephone and other communication channels
- Identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities
What does it take?
You are an ambitious, well organized, starting sales professional, who is ready to expand the 3D printing market.
You have a strong eagerness to learn and a persevering work mentality. You have got knowledge and experience, but know that you’re never done learning.
You know how to convert this set of skills, combined with curiosity, to strategic planning and practical acting.
Besides that, you have:
- (HBO) bachelor diploma of a commercial education
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in international sales/account management
- International sales and commercial awareness
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A professional and outgoing personality, with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients
- Willingness to travel and represent the organization at fairs, exhibitions, demonstrations and clients
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (German and/or French is a plus)
- Driver’s license (car)
What do we offer?
An inspiring high-tech working environment in which you can develop yourself, PLUS:
- Freedom, flexibility, team spirit and an informal communication approach in an open and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Working in a promising and fast-growing industry
- Super colleagues 😊
Interested? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com or click on the apply button.